Release Note ejabberd 2.1.1 - 17 Dec 2009
ejabberd 2.1.1 includes many new features, improvements and bug fixes. A complete list of changes can be retrieved from ProcessOne support site.
The new code can be downloaded from ejabberd download.
The changes are:
- Call ejabberd_router:route/3 instead of sending a message
- Can’t connect if starttls_required and zlib are set
- Routes vCard request to the occupant full JID, but should to bare JID
- S2S: fix allow_host/2 on subdomains. added hook s2s_allow_host
- Support converting one-to-one chat to MUC
- Add support for serving a Unique Room Name
- Publish Subscribe
- Receive same last published PEP items at reconnect if several resources online
- Typo in mod_pubsub_odbc breaks Service Discovery and more
- Fix memory and port leak when TLS is enabled in HTTP
- WebAdmin doesn't report correct last activity with postgresql backend
- Option to define custom HTTP headers in mod_http_fileserver
- Show informative webpage when browsing the HTTP-Poll page
- Change captcha.sh to not depend on bash
- Generate main XML file also when exporting only a vhost
- Fix last newline in ejabberdctl result
- Guide: fix -setcookie, mod_pubsub_odbc host, content_types
You can officially report bugs on ProcessOne support site.