Release Note ejabberd 2.1.2 - 18 Jan 2010
ejabberd 2.1.2 includes several bugfixes. More details of those fixes can be retrieved from ProcessOne support site.
The new code can be downloaded from ejabberd download.
The major changes are:
- Close sessions that were half connected
- Fix SASL PLAIN authentication message for RFC4616 compliance
- Fix support for old Erlang/OTP R10 and R11
- Return proper error (not 'conflict') when register is forbidden by ACL
- When ejabberd stops, send stream close to clients
- Check for EGID in ejabberdctl command
- Command to stop ejabberd informing users, with grace period
- If there's a problem in config file, display config lines and stop node
- Kick occupants with reason when room is stopped due to MUC shutdown
- Write in room log when a room is created, destroyed, started, stopped
- PubSub and PEP
- Don't call gen_server on internal event (improves performance and scalability)
- Fix duplicate SHIM header in Pubsub message
- Notification messages of Pubsub node config change contained a SHIM header
- SubID SHIM header missing in Pubsub message with multiple subscriptions on the same node
- PEP: last published item not sent from unavailable users when the subscription is implicit (XEP-0115)
- pep_mapping not working due to Node type mismatch
- If big offline message queue, show only subset on WebAdmin
- Support in user list page of WebAdmin when mod_offline is disabled
You can officially report bugs on ProcessOne support site.