OneTeam for iPhone: enabling instant messaging on the move
Keeping in touch with friends and colleagues while on the move has now got even easier!
ProcessOne has launched a mobile version of its versatile OneTeam instant messaging application. Available for the Apple iPhone, this solution is XMPP compliant, which makes it suitable for people who send and receive instant messages using any XMPP-based instant messaging server. XMPP servers include: Gmail®, jabber.org, oneteam.im and many corporate instant messaging solutions.
OneTeam for iPhone costs just €4.99 and is available on the iPhone App Store.
Visit the App Store for more details on how to buy it now
See more screenshots...
Features of OneTeam for iPhone include:
- No additional per-message charges – Users can send and receive instant messages using their existing data plan
- No need for multiple instant messaging accounts – Individuals who already use instant messaging don’t need to set up another new account specifically for their iPhone. OneTeam for iPhone allows them to re-use any existing XMPP instant messaging account, such as an account with Gmail, jabber.org or oneteam.im.
- A single platform for communicating with everyone – OneTeam for iPhone allows users to chat with all their contacts regardless of which other instant messaging networks their friends and colleagues use. If the XMPP server supports multiple platforms, users of OneTeam for iPhone will be able to exchange messages with friends and colleagues on AIM®/MobileMe®, ICQ®, MSN®/Windows Live®, Yahoo!®, GoogleTalk® and Twitter (using tweet.IM, free service by ProcessOne). OneTeam for iPhone also supports group chats and chat history.
- Clean interface and streamlined workflow – OneTeam for iPhone is designed to be easy to use for both experienced and novice instant messaging users. The interface is user friendly and supports avatars and smileys.
- Integration with corporate systems – Reliable and efficient, the solution is ideal for use by businesses to help improve employee productivity. Business users can send and receive instant messages using their existing corporate XMPP server.
- Automatic secure connections – Your discussions are protected by using encryption (StartTLS or SSL), you can also connect via a VPN.
- Push support on compliant server – You can use push service with oneteam.im accounts or ejabberd server with a commercial push module (available on IMstore).
- Suitable for Wifi, 3G and Edge networks – The instant messaging capability will work regardless of which network the iPhone is connected to.
- Support for large number of Jabber / XMPP servers – We support ejabberd, Openfire, jabberd14, jabberd2 and even iChat and GoogleTalk servers.
…and more features are being added every month! ProcessOne is committed to making OneTeam for iPhone the most robust and flexible platform for mobile instant messaging.
For details about new and upcoming features, contact ProcessOne
- "Best (and only) native Jabber client [...] especially for mobile professionals connecting to a corporate chat server" (SDWinDev)
- "Does exactly what it is meant to do, and does so by connecting directly to your specified jabber server, not through a third-party" (ryanparrish)
- "Connects securely to our jabber server and is quick and responsive. No nonsense XMPP IM client that just works." (Tosvar)