Tsung 1.3.3 has been releasedPosted by Marek Foss on 2010-08-19 at 05:18 PM
Tsung 1.3.3 brings some minor bugfixes.
- fixed parent proxy not working in 1.3.x (tested with 1.3.2 and 1.3.0).
- fixed url substitution is broken in some cases
- fixed Tsung not using sessions with low probabilities
- fixed SSL not working with erlang R14A
- fixed failure when a proxy is used and an URL substitution is set
- fixed HTTP cookies support when a proxy is used
- fixed hanging at the beginning using distributed setup
- fixed "if" statement, which is not allowed in a transaction
ProcessOne ProcessOne delivers scalable and robust systems to support creative instant messaging applications. Visit our site. Go to ProcessOne