ProcessOne is in the business of building and running huge real-time projects for our customers. It is often a cause of frustration when comes the time to explain what you are doing publicly. As we are working on large scale mission critical projects, this often means that we have agreed to keep our work strictly confidential.
We have been building a large scale, robust, and cost effective platform for sending iOS and Android push notifications since many years now. However, very few people are aware of the fact that we have in our hand one of the fastest (if not the fastest) push notification services in the world. And we think it compare favourably to competitors like Parse and Urban Airship.
However, until now, it was a very well kept secret. Boxcar relaunch announce is our way to take our opportunity to spread the word by making that platform available not only to large brands, but to all mobile developers.
The platform is a state-of-the-art push notification service that supports:
- iOS, Android, Phonegap (and growing number of platform), with a lightweight and easy to use mobile SDK.
- Manage and store all the devices on behalf of the developer and allow custom push distribution with channel/tags, alias.
- Powerful and secure publishing API to integrate with back-ends.
- Easy to deploy. We helped deploy push in application in a matter of hours.
- Management console with Push form and real time statistics and graphics.
- Robustness, reliability and speed (yes, we are fast).
- Supported by ProcessOne.
- Cost effective (We bet we are cheaper than your current platform).
If you want to migrate from other push services, we are in the process of building import scripts for various platforms so that you can move your data to Boxcar Push Service easily.
Here are the scheduled phases for that Boxcar Push for Developer deployment:
- Phase 1: Selected customers are granted access to management console. We will select the first projects to put on the platform to have a consistent panel of applications and use cases. Of course our existing customers for XMPP are very welcome.
- Phase 2: Fully self-service platform.
We are currently still in phase 1 and preparing to move to phase 2.
We are glad to be able to put light on an internal development effort and to make our tool accessible to more developers.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you want to know more about this technology.