SeaBeyond is ProcessOne tech conference on real time and messaging technologies. The third edition will happen in Paris on the 2014, December 4th.
The “sandbox” is an open discussion and hacking period happening during the day. We propose to cover the following topics:
- Developing for ejabberd XMPP SaaS
- Notification and alert broadcast with Boxcar Developer Service
- Beacons and real time services
As a developer, you are very welcome to send us other ideas.
The “conference” part will cover the following topics:
- Mila: Using ejabberd and XMPP as a customer to customer messaging tool (Michael Weibel)
- VeryLastRoom: How realtime and alerts enhance the same day hotel booking experience (Sébastien Houzé)
- BBC Use Case: News and Sport push notifications and analytics on a huge scale
- ProcessOne Roadmap: New Product and service launch. Learn about what ProcessOne has been brewing (Mickaël Rémond)
Space is limited, so registration is mandatory to attend. You can register by filling this form: SeaBeyond registration
In the meantime, you can watch video summary from previous edition: