This new ejabberd 18.12.1 is a bugfix release optimizing several components. With this holiday release we would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! We look forward to 2019 to keep delivering the world’s best real-time server.
Since ejabberd 18.12 you have an option to configure ejabberd to use port 5443 and secure TLS access. Version 18.12.1 is re-enabling the port 5280 in default config for web and admin access to make it faster and easier to log into the ejabberd dashboard.
Other changes include bug fixes to rebar3, message carbons, prosody imports and roster versioning.
Download and install ejabberd 18.12.1
The source package and binary installers are available at ejabberd XMPP & MQTT server download page.
– Parse persistent and archiving room options importing from prosody
– Search also for _jid when importing room from prosody
– Fix PIEFXIS export of user when password is scrammed
– Fix compilation with rebar3 by updating xmpp dependency
– Fix issue with ordering of pkix and fast_tls startup
– Fix loosing info about enabling carbons after resuming old session
– Re-enable port 5280 in default config
– Don’t add ver attribute to roster result when roster versioning is not enabled