We are pleased to announce ejabberd version 20.02. After a big release last month, this version is mostly a bugfix release.
- Fix problems when trying to use string format with Unicode values directly in XMPP nodes
- Add missing
oauth_clienttable declaration in
- Improve compatibility with CockroachDB
- Fix importing of piefxis files that did use scram passwords
- Fix importing of piefxis files that had multiple includes in them
- Update jiffy dependency
- Allow storage of emojis when using MSSQL database (Thanks to Christoph Scholz)
ejabberd_auth_httpbe able to use
custom_headersoptions in HTTP modules correctly override built-in values
- Fix return value of
Downloads & Feedback
As usual, the release is tagged in the Git source code repository on Github.
The source package and binary installers are available at ejabberd XMPP & MQTT server download page.
If you suspect that you’ve found a bug, please search or fill a bug report on Github.