We are pleased to announce ejabberd version 20.02. After a big release last month, this version is mostly a bugfix release.
- Fix problems when trying to use string format with Unicode values directly in XMPP nodes
- Add missing
oauth_clienttable declaration in
- Improve compatibility with CockroachDB
- Fix importing of piefxis files that did use scram passwords
- Fix importing of piefxis files that had multiple includes in them
- Update jiffy dependency
- Allow storage of emojis when using MSSQL database (Thanks to Christoph Scholz)
ejabberd_auth_httpbe able to use
custom_headersoptions in HTTP modules correctly override built-in values
- Fix return value of
Downloads & Feedback
As usual, the release is tagged in the Git source code repository on Github.
The source package and binary installers are available at ProcessOne.
If you suspect that you’ve found a bug, please search or fill a bug report on Github.