We are pleased to announce ejabberd version 20.03. This release adds a mix of features, optimizations and bugfixes: TLS support to connect to MySQL, initial cockroachdb support or fix of webadmin related issues. See Changelog below for a complete list.
Features and improvements
- Add support of ssl connection when connecting to mysql database (configured with
- Experimental support for cockroachdb when configured with postgres connector
- Add cache and optimize queries issued by
mod_shared_roster, this should greatly improve performance of this module when used with
- Apply changes of LDAP options when the
reload_configcommand is executed
- Fix problem with accessing webadmin
- Make webadmin work even when url is missing trailing slash
- When compiling external modules with ext_mod, use flags that were detected during compilation of ejabberd
- Fix reporting errors in
send_stanzacommand when xml passed to it couldn’t be passed correctly
Downloads & Feedback
As usual, the release is tagged in the Git source code repository on Github.
The source package and binary installers are available at ProcessOne.
If you suspect that you’ve found a bug, please search or fill a bug report on Github.