We are pleased to announce ejabberd version 20.03. This release adds a mix of features, optimizations and bugfixes: TLS support to connect to MySQL, initial cockroachdb support or fix of webadmin related issues. See Changelog below for a complete list.
Features and improvements
- Add support of ssl connection when connecting to mysql database (configured with
- Experimental support for cockroachdb when configured with postgres connector
- Add cache and optimize queries issued by
mod_shared_roster, this should greatly improve performance of this module when used with
- Apply changes of LDAP options when the
reload_configcommand is executed
- Fix problem with accessing webadmin
- Make webadmin work even when url is missing trailing slash
- When compiling external modules with ext_mod, use flags that were detected during compilation of ejabberd
- Fix reporting errors in
send_stanzacommand when xml passed to it couldn’t be passed correctly
Downloads & Feedback
As usual, the release is tagged in the Git source code repository on Github.
The source package and binary installers are available at ejabberd XMPP & MQTT server download page.
If you suspect that you’ve found a bug, please search or fill a bug report on Github.