We had last monday our first XMPP Academy live online event. Thank you for all our customers who attended and for all the questions we received.
Here are the questions that were covered during that session:
- ejabberd SaaS architecture questions direct link – 1m33s:
- What is the best way to archive user messages if we do not want to sync data from user device? direct link – 9m17s
- Why does ejabberd SaaS not use async mechanisms for archiving messages to customer back-end server? direct link – 11m25s
- Mobile XMPP support: Explain standby, push and detached modes direct link – 16m44s
- XMPP / ejabberd questions direct link – 22m42s
The video of that first session is now online and available for every one to enjoy.
For those who just need access to the slides, they are on Slideshare: