Tsung 1.3.1 has been releasedPosted by Marek Foss on 2009-09-28 at 10:05 AM
Tsung 1.3.1 adds new features, improves many existing features and fixes several bugs.
New features and improvements include:
- Scalability improvements (tested with several millions simultaneous users and more than one million requests per seconds generated by a Tsung cluster)
- Ability to start a specific session at a specific time
- Improve dynamic variables and matching of responses
- New plot tool to ease comparison of several tests (tsung-plotter)
- Add pubsub and MUC support for Jabber
- 'If' statements based of dynamic variables within sessions
- Ability to retrieve monitoring data from a munin-node agent
- And many other smaller bugfixes and improvements.
Tsung 1.3.1 includes 37 improvements and fixes over Tsung 1.3.0. A complete list of changes can be retrieved from ProcessOne support site.
The new code can be downloaded from Tsung download page.